Your Trusted Title & Closing Partner
Purchasing real estate is likely one of the largest purchases you will make in your life. It is important for buyers to trust a reputable and experienced title services partner. Your title partner will guide you through the transaction and closing process. They will also make sure that your investment is protected long after settlement.
For over twenty years, Crown Title has provided full-service title, settlement and escrow services for residential and commercial real estate clients nationwide. We have experience representing Fortune 500 companies, national lenders, local builders and developers, as well as thousands of residential consumers. Most notably, Crown Title has represented the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) and Fannie Mae, as their Preferred Settlement Agent for the Baltimore-Washington region.
Crown Title is proud to have grown over the last 20 years with many of the same staff members. Our clients are comforted by our extensive experience, knowledge, and innovation. We work diligently with our lending and real estate partners to move our clients from contract to closing in the most affordable, efficient, and effective manner possible. It is this trusted process, paired with an unwavering commitment to our clients, that has attributed to much of our success throughout the years.
Why Choose Crown Title?
- Locally owned and operated since 1992
- Extensive experience handling residential, commercial and REO transactions nationwide
- Best Practice Certified for national lenders
- A dedicated team of some of the industry’s top attorneys, settlement officers and support staff
- Directly licensed and/or able to operate through work-share agreements in almost all 50 states
- Accurate quotes available 24/7 via our online calculator. Prelim CDs turned around within 1 hour.
- Close anytime, anywhere that is convenient to you. Yes, we travel for closings!
- Bilingual closings available upon request
- Competitive Fee Guarantee – We will match competitive quotes *
- Special buyer incentives often available – Ask your Settlement Officer for current promotions
* Crown Title will match competitive quotes at the discretion of the owner